“Would never recommend this salon for a hair cut” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of The White House

The White House
wales
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Would never recommend this salon for a hair cut”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Dreadful hairdresser I was not impressed with my cut at all. I even had to cut my own fringe when I go home because it wasn't straight!

Visited September 2013
5 Thank jonathan04Wales
SalonOwner, Owner at The White House, responded to this review, March 2, 2015
Good morning,
Thank you for making us aware of this.
Apologies for only just now seeing your review. I am truly sorry you did not have a great experience within our salon.
If you would like to call me on 07817165051 or email me at customerservices@whitehousekent.co.uk we can discuss this more.
I appreciate your feedback and hope to hear from you soon.
Kindest regards,
Claire Blaszinski
Salon Owner

Deal, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Happiest I've ever been with my hair...finally!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

Always struggled to find the perfect hairdresser to struggle with my dreadful hair. But Claire and her gorgeous creative team are devine! Always creative always polite, charming and extremely accomodating when I am most difficult to need a short notice appointment(apologies girls) My sisters are also massive fans and the team are so diverse in characters and styles but so amazing at giving the best advice for anyone wanting their usual head of highlights or trim up or something more dramatic. Glad I got told to dipdye my hair black and red Ive had some lovely comments and I always will recommend the white house! Thank you for bringing back my confidence with my hair! Your all stars!

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Katie L
Kent
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“So friendly and a little gem in Deal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2010

The white house is located just a stones throw from the main shopping area making it easy to find. However it is amazingly quiet and peaceful with some of Deal's most historic and beautiful buildings surrounding it.
I was apprehensive at first as the white house is a combined hair salon and therapy rooms, but my fears were quickly dissolved as the two therapists that were providing our group treatments were so friendly, very welcoming and genuinely happy to make our cause (my mothers birthday) the best ever. I appreciated the fact that on arrival coats were taken and refreshments offered. The choice available were great and you felt there was no time pressure. I can not say i have any thing bad to say about it . I think if i can driven to it as a newby (not being a Deal resident) i would have found parking near by a little confusing. But there is on street parking and local car parks are not far away.
I do not think is a venue that you bring need to bring anything special. Maybe a bottle of water post treatment would be good as the therapists recommend drinking water after having some treatments.
It was great value for money and so you could quite easily make a morning of after noon of it. Maybe with a group of friends all meeting up after treatments. We went on a Saturday, as that was the only time i could get down, but i would recommend booking early as the therapists do specialise in different things and would need careful planning if a group went, but they are happy to help organise this.

6 Thank Katherine J