“Consistently Excellent”

Dunkerley's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Dunkerley's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 109 Restaurants in Deal
Cuisines: European, British, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Deal, United Kingdom
“Consistently Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

Have been to Dunkerley's restaurant a number of times for both lunch and dinner and have never been disappointed. The food and service is outstanding and the set menus provide exceptional value for money given the very high standard of the restaurant. Whenever friends come to visit I always book in for either lunch or dinner and everybody is always extremely impressed. Keep up the good work!

Hythe, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A truly enjoyable experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

We were greeted warmly and shown to a spacious table for two. The waiting staff were excellent, attentive without being obtrusive. The lunch menu I ordered from was excellent, I tried wood pigeon for the first time and found it very nice. The attractive presentation of every course was noticeable. The braised steak was divine, I will be returning to introduce my father to this delicious dish. Pear crumble was superb. My dining partner was equally impressed. I have dined in this restaurant for over 20years and every meal has been made into an occasion. I have in the past stayed overnight in their attractive accommodation after my husband and I dined of an evening, it was lovely to relax over a superb meal and see my husband enjoy a drink from the fine selection of wine as usually he did not get to enjoy a drink with the knowledge there was a 22 mile drive home.
I cannot recommend this establishment highly enough. Visit this restaurant and enjoy writing a superb review for yourself.

• Visited October 2013
Sheerness, United Kingdom
“A hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

Great food and you do not necessarily have to dine in the restaurant to obtain quality. The bar menu is just as good. The staff are very professional and provide a friendly service.
Extensive wine list to suit all budgets. The staff will go the extra mile to please one.

Visited October 2013
Rainham, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

A wonderful warm welcome, Fabulous views in our room from the window seat overlooking the pier and the sea. Great service, superb wine and scrumptious food. You cannot visit deal and not visit Dunerley's - it is a huge huge must!!

Visited October 2013
Rainham, United Kingdom
“The Best!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Find the time to visit this wonderful place. Right on the sea front and by the pier, it is a must. We were given a warm and friendly welcome. We perused the extensive wine list which caters for all tastes and budgets. We then settled ourselves into the cozy chairs and relaxed. The atmosphere was relaxing and friendly. When our table was ready, we were taken through into the restaurant where we were greeted by Mr D himself, who chatted with us all like old friends. We made our choices and when the food came out - it was just melt in your mouth and an explosion of wonderful flavours - lobster, fillet steak, homemade ice cream ..... amazing. We finished off with cheese and biscuits. It was a great night from start to finish. This is a must place to go out of your way to visit

Been to Dunkerley's Restaurant? Share your experiences!