“Even in snow they delivered!!”
Review of Elm's Pizza Parlor

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Elm's Pizza Parlor
Ranked #18 of 30 Restaurants in Granville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 2, 2014

The pizza was great. And even though we were getting 3 inches of snow at the time they still delivered and saved us a trip out!!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Elms is the closest pizza place to my university. They are always busy and the pizza is good, but it's not my favorite. If I have to wait 45 minutes for my pizza, I would rather drive somewhere to get some pizza that I love. I never crave Elms, and I certainly do not recommend eating it cold the morning after because it tastes like cardboard if you do not reheat it. It'll satisfy a pizza craving, but it's nothing to go crazy over.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Pizza crust was very thin (not what we like), but the toppings were tasty and in good amount. Okay for an inexpensive, casual meal.

1  Thank Judy K
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I lived in Granville as a kid and elm's was the closest pizza parlor. so as you can imagine that's what we had most of the time. I never really liked it I was always excited when we got different pizza.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Great thin crust pizza. Ordered extra cheese. Friendly staff in a great small town..................