“love Crenos!”

Creno's Pizza
Ranked #24 of 30 Restaurants in Granville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Crenos is always our go to Pizza place. However, we have gone Gluten Free, sadly we can no longer eat at Crenos. We would love a gf option on the menu!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Good pizza, tasty and crispy. Plenty of toppings. Delivery was prompt and prices were reasonable. Would recommend.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I ordered a medium mushroom pizza that was delivered on time but inedible. When i called back, I offered to let them pick it back up if they were in the neighborhood. They offered me a credit instead, and I gave the pizza to the dog. When I tried to apply the credit to a future order, I was told the owner had cancelled the credit because there was nothing wrong with the pizza. What?? We had been ordering pizza from them for ten years. Never again. There is a reason the parking lot, that used to be full, is empty. Our sons drive now so we don't need delivery. We get better pizza from Donato's, Elm's, and, well just about anywhere.

4  Thank patty c