“Okay place to eat”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I wasn't hungry, so I only had a side salad and sweet potato fries. They were average. The glass of St. Michelle Reisling was a reasonable vintage.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Excellent selection of beers. About 30-35 on tap and a few hundred bottles. The bartender was very knowledgeable which was helpful for me to try some different beers.

The downstairs part looks like an old style bar except for the newer kitchen part (which you can see). There wasn't a lot of bar space at the downstairs bar. I didn't order food but saw lots around me and it looked and smelled better than most bars - appeared to be around chain restaurant quality

The only thing I wasn't crazy about was only two TVs at the bar and most seats you couldn't see both.

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

During my dinner I had waiters lieing over prided food and dust every there equine meant is old the bathroom were dirty and the tables up stares are to small I could barly fit my nautos on the tablet I felt nervous because the outside deck wood was rotting I would not go to brews for your own safety.

1  Thank TyTy1629
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Liked the impressive array of beer and the interior which was designed with some thoughtfulness. The bartender should have been more attentive. As an IPA hound, I was very happy with the selection.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you are a fan of beer this is the place for you. They have about 40 beers on tap and the "great wall of beer" that has about 200 different beers in a cooler. The food is several steps above typical bar food - especially the burgers. If you go ask for Pattie or Kathy. They are excellent servers.