“Great custard!”

Whit's Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Granville
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Whit's was highly recommended to us, and it lived up to the descriptions. Delicious! We loved the black raspberry chip. Great custard!!

Service was prompt and pleasant.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Truly dreamy stuff. I have no idea how they get the texture so silky smooth, but this is some of the best stuff on earth! Go!

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Wow! One of the best things I have ever tasted. This was a treat!! Deeeelicious. The vanilla is my fave.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I would highly recommend the 'Coffee Cooler', their vanilla custard mixed with Bailey's and topped with Irish Cream. I loved the light flavor, and it was a great change from Columbus's normal Graeters, Handels, UDF, etc. If you are in Granville, do stop in.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

This is just delicious 'custard' that rivals any fine gelato. The standard favors are always pure and fresh, my kids love the special favors but sometimes a little sweet for me.