“Do NOT miss this...”

Whit's Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Granville
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Wow! One of the best things I have ever tasted. This was a treat!! Deeeelicious. The vanilla is my fave.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I would highly recommend the 'Coffee Cooler', their vanilla custard mixed with Bailey's and topped with Irish Cream. I loved the light flavor, and it was a great change from Columbus's normal Graeters, Handels, UDF, etc. If you are in Granville, do stop in.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

This is just delicious 'custard' that rivals any fine gelato. The standard favors are always pure and fresh, my kids love the special favors but sometimes a little sweet for me.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

In town for a college tour and hit Whit's after dinner. Best custard ever. ou must go there if you are in Granville (no where else to go anyway!)

Reviewed September 4, 2013

What more can I say? Have to go everyday while we're in Granville visiting our student. Buckeye flavor is my favorite!