“Scrumptious! Best kept secret in Granville”

Alfie's Wholesome Food
Ranked #7 of 30 Restaurants in Granville
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I am ashamed to say today was my first visit to Alfies. Friends have told me "you must go there" and yet I had not visited. My guest was in need of gluten free and we were amazed at the number of items that were gluten free. The owner of Alfie's assisted us and was so helpful. We tried samples of many wonderful salads. All were delicious. The kale salad and Jalapeno cold slaw were just spectacular. You must try the lemon bars too. I cannot wait to go back.

1  Thank beachvacation4me

Reviewed June 20, 2014

For those familiar with Granville, this is located in the alley between the Robbins Hunter Museum and the library. Everything is made from scratch, including the peanut butter. The flavor combinations are new and interesting (basil and strawberry, lemon and rosemary, fig and brie.) The quality was high, and the food was fresh. My only complaint is that the customer service was a bit slow, and the ordering process was somewhat confusing. I ordered before I saw the menu, which was tucked away on a counter.

1  Thank hungerquest
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Yummy oatmeal, coffee, fresh squeezed orange juice, fresh sandwiches and salads. The turkey meatloaf is out of this world eat healthy and enjoy food that's robust and filled with
flavor. Sam is the owner, he's got a handle on how to run a small eatery with flair and a menu aimed to please, located downtown check it out.

2  Thank Gretchen2013
Reviewed May 13, 2014

This little gem of a breakfast /lunch spot in the village of Granville is worth scouting out. Great fresh salads, either composed or made to order, in addition to yummy sandwiches with wholesome breads and fresh ingredients make this a favorite place for take-out or dine-in (not really in, outside on tables and chairs). The food is really well made and it is obvious the owner takes pride in his sourcing and preparation of very healthy but tasty food. I have been here at least 6 times and never disappointed, highly recommend!

2  Thank Maryregina
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Was attending a workshop in downtown Granville and we were directed by a local resident to Alfie's for lunch. It's in the main downtown area on Broadway but sits a little back off the street.between S Prospect and S Pearl. Interesting selection of breakfast items, fresh salads, sandwiches, desserts and drinks - all served with a smile. Will definitely return when I'm in Granville.

2  Thank svjanis