TripAdvisor

Ranked #2 of 32 Restaurants in Granville
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My daughter and I were heading to a play and thought we would stop in here for a quick bite. Even though it was a Saturday evening the weekend before Christmas we were able to get a quick bite. There was a good crowd but our server was prompt and very cordial. The Tomato Bisque soup was so creamy and warm. And the Club sandwich is a HUGE ordeal (we shared it) with chips on the side. All I can say to this is "YUMMY" But by far the best was the Buffalo Chicken Dip we got for an appetizer. Just enough kick without the kick being overwhelming. Blue Cheese melted all over the top! Who can't like that? It was served with tasty tortilla chips on the side. The tortilla chips even had the right amount of salt on them. We did not try any of the beers but there was a chalkboard full of many different ones to try. Maybe another time. I would highly, highly recommend this place!!!!!

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (193)

Reviewed November 7, 2019 via mobile

Good value for the price. Nice atmosphere and lively crowd. Great location on square allows before and after fun things to do. A destination point for my wife and me

Reviewed November 6, 2019

My husband & I drove to Granville, OH for a relaxing day of shopping and lunch. We ate at The Broadway Pub and couldn’t be happier with our choice! Super fresh ingredients, top notch service, and great atmosphere! Without a doubt, we will be returning again and again! I highly recommend!

Reviewed November 5, 2019 via mobile

Nice burger and beer joint. Nice selection of beers on tap, excellent burgers and many other sandwich choices.

Reviewed October 7, 2019 via mobile

First time and pleased with the menu selection, including the wide array of interesting beers. Comfort food well done, nice pub atmosphere and friendly service.

Date of visit: October 2019