TripAdvisor
Granville
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great Food and Excellent Location”
Review of The Broadway Pub

The Broadway Pub
Ranked #3 of 32 Restaurants in Granville
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Good value for the price. Nice atmosphere and lively crowd. Great location on square allows before and after fun things to do. A destination point for my wife and me

Date of visit: November 2019
Write a reviewReviews (191)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband & I drove to Granville, OH for a relaxing day of shopping and lunch. We ate at The Broadway Pub and couldn’t be happier with our choice! Super fresh ingredients, top notch service, and great atmosphere! Without a doubt, we will be returning again and again! I highly recommend!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Nice burger and beer joint. Nice selection of beers on tap, excellent burgers and many other sandwich choices.

Reviewed October 7, 2019 via mobile

First time and pleased with the menu selection, including the wide array of interesting beers. Comfort food well done, nice pub atmosphere and friendly service.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 9, 2019 via mobile

Great selection of on tap beers. Awesome food, love the Mac & cheese with grilled chicken added and a bowl of the cheddar soup, all OMG I wanted to stick my face in it as it was so delicious. Great service, great food, does get crowded...but well worth it once you get seated and get to eat.

Date of visit: March 2019