“Wonderful mushroom soup”

Ranked #2 of 30 Restaurants in Granville
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

It is difficult to get good soup of any kind. This soup was simply outstanding. We split it with an excellent Ruben. Great dinner with great service at the bar.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Ate here with my son as it was recommended by someone we asked on the street! No regrets at all. The service was awesome as well as the food. I had a burger and the corn....yummy! One of the best burgers I've had in a long time! I would definitely return again when I am in the area.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

My husband and I enjoy eating at The Broadway Pub at least a couple of times per month. Monday evening we enjoy the wings - 50 cents each - and they are great. We are also big fans of the MOS burger, the meatloaf sandwich, the bourbon chicken, and most recently, the mac and cheese. (it's really rich so plan on sharing).

The drinks are good, the staff is friendly and although busy, do a really good job of keeping up with a crowd. It's a great little pub with excellent food. Bottoms up at Broadway Pub!

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Very Good Food and the Service is just as good. Menu of mainly Pub Food. Nice selection of sandwiches and burgers. The Fried Green Beans are a "must try" at Happy Hour. The "Hot Wings" are one of my favorites on the menu as well as The M.O.S. Burger. Well worth the stop if you visit Granville. Staff is well trained and knows how to provide excellent service.

3  Thank BuckeyeDiner
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Obviously a bar atmosphere but I think better than average bar food. I had the spinach salad with salmon and it was excellent. husband had grilled cheese and tomato soup and enjoyed it. service was outstanding. we sat at the bar and the bartender was awesome. always attended to what we needed, always checking on us and quick on service. Best service we have had anywhere in a long time. the bar locals were a bit vulgar in their language at the bar so I was glad our kids were not with us. appeared a lot of local college kids come in but the locals we experienced were actually in their 50's-60's, definitely should have known better! they were loud and the language was terrible but as far as the restaurant, we would definitely go back for the food and service! I think a place kids could go but timing would probably be everything with that one.