“Order the Club!!”
Review of Aladdin Restaurant

Aladdin Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 30 Restaurants in Granville
Reviewed July 30, 2014

My husband and I split the Club sandwich. Probably the best I've ever tasted. Quality bacon, thick stack of ham, etc. Enough for two to share! Paired with a plentiful helping of flavorful onion rings.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Perhaps it was being with dear friends on a perfect July morning, seated at the sidewalk tables that made our experience so pleasant. We were all pleased with our breakfast. The coffee is acceptable. Our server was ready with refills. The servers assist one another so all six of our meals arrived at the same time and I like that. I am so glad to know that Aladdin, under new management, is once again good. And sitting outside it was fun to people watch!!

Reviewed June 15, 2014

I have not been to Aladdin's since the new owner has taken over. I wasn't impressed previously. This time it wasn't disappointing but it wasn't impressive either. Aladdin's is better then Waffle House or Denny's. My coffee cup was never empty, our waitress was pleasant and I liked the plates were a smaller size and filled to the brim! When I say the plates were a smaller size, I mean they looked like 8 inch plates vs 10 or 12 inch plates. I hate larger plates that aren't filled completely, it makes me feel like the portion size is too small and I'm not getting what I paid for. I had a 3 egg omelet with swiss cheese and mushrooms. My egg was slightly overcooked, but that's okay because I like my eggs that way. My husband got the western omelet which was packed with veggies. He said his was not overcooked. My daughter ordered pancakes, in which you order as many pancakes you think/want to eat; it's not a 3 stack or 6 silver dollar sized pancakes. So, she ordered two.... which were HUGE, but delish! We had a lovely breakfast and I'd like to go back and try their lunch.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Came upon the Aladdin Restaurant quite by accident and I am sure glad we did. It is your quintessential small-town diner with great food. We had breakfast for lunch, and the omelets were fluffy and the hash browns crispy. The coffee was fresh and the waitress filled my cup without asking - classic! A restaurant where you can get a great breakfast for less $10 with tip is a rare place nowadays, so head on over to the Aladdin (I do wish I had tried their pancakes, they looked really good).

Reviewed November 25, 2013

The Aladdin is a Granville institution reminding me of '50's diners.
Breakfast all day, burgers, club sandwiches and fries are all great. It is "the place" to see Granville folks before and after the farmer's market, or just hanging out and grabbing a sandwich. Leave your pretensions at the door...sit at the counter and banter with the cooks.

1  Thank vince p