“Bright and flavorful”

Ranked #3 of 30 Restaurants in Granville
Cuisines: Mexican
“Bright and flavorful”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Day Y Noche offers well prepared Southwest style dishes in a convenient main street location. On a midweek evening we shared the dining space with several young families and three other couples out for a pleasant meal. Our waitress was friendly and efficient. My son and I enjoyed our selections of fish tacos and blackened salmon salad, both were very good. My cucumber margarita was refreshing and a nice complement to my salad. Complimentary chips and salsa were fresh but not as salty or spicy as I prefer. Prices were reasonable.

Visited June 2014

Stow, Ohio
“Great Local Place!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Fish taco's were wonderful and reminded me of Isla Mujeres, MX! Popular restaurant, service was good!

Visited March 2014
Granville, Ohio, United States
“what a surprise!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

went in on a sunday night...had the shrimp over mexican rice. FANTASTIC! so good that we went back on thursday and had it again...just as good as the first time.
i loved the flan, but i do agree that it was expensive for the size of the order. passed on it the second time.
the staff are delightful and quite aware of all going on. i am so glad you are located here in granville!

• Visited May 2014
Granville, Ohio
“A treasure of a little restaurant in Granville”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We live in Granville and frequent Day Y Noche on a regular basis. I can say without reservation that it is one of the nicest restaurants around here. The food is consistently good and made from fresh ingredients. The fish and shrimp tacos are favorites. In addition the service is always good even when they are busy. If you are in Granville looking for a good meal you should check out this gem. I promise you will not regret it.

• Visited April 2014
Ohio
“Nice Mex Mix”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Easy to find good and tasty Tex-Mexican-inspired dishes.Good selections for vegans. Pleasant decor inside.

Visited May 2014