“Great dining”
Review of Day Y Noche

Day Y Noche
Ranked #3 of 30 Restaurants in Granville
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Small family owned and operated Mexican/American restaurant in downtown Granville. We are open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner 7 days a week. We have a mix of Mexican and some American style dishes offering vegetarian options as well. We look forward to having you as our guests
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Day Y Noche is our favorite restaurant in Granville. The salmon dinner is delicious and is an excellent buy. The dinner portion of shrimp fajitas contains 12 shrimp. You can oder dishes as spicy as you would like.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We came to Granville to look this quaint little town over, and rally enjoyed the charm and history of it. Of course, a good meal made it a good experience all the way around. We ate outside, but the inside of the restaurant is very nicely decorated. Each of us tried something different for lunch, and everybody was happy. I usually leave the Spanish rice on the plate, but I ate every bit of it. There is a good variety , all made with fresh ingredients, some good choices for the vegetarian with us. Usually Mexican food is just average, but this was very good. I highly recommend it. The service was good, too.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I stayed in Granville for the second part of our honeymoon, and went to
Day Y Noche for a late dinner. The service was outstanding - very attentive and friendly. The owner came over and talked to us for a bit (cannot remember his name - he was very kind). He was very outgoing and friendly & even sent over a chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream to celebrate our marriage! It was SOOO good!! My husband had the chicken quesadillas and i had the shrimp fajitas. Omigosh.....everything was amazing!! We were so stuffed, but couldn't say no to the cake! We slept VERY good that night :)
The restaurant is also very clean and the decor is great! Festive and bright! Not a "bar" atmosphere...which we loved!
When we come back to Granville.....we will stop in again for a meal..or two ;)

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Went here during Granville's 4th of July celebrations. We had planned for a different restaurant, but it was extremely crowded, so we landed here. Everything about the restaurant seemed very good. Host was very friendly. Service was great. The owner wanders around the restaurant and chats with his guests (I'm a big fan of that!). They were even giving out bottles of water to people who were walking up the street for the fireworks. I really wanted to the food to be great! Unfortunately, it wasn't. There wasn't anything that was bad, it just was definitely not anything more than average. I had the steak and chicken fajitas. They were good, again, nothing exceptional. My wife had regular ground beef tacos. That meat was very bland, basically tasted like it was just ground beef, with no sort of taco seasoning. We also ordered some queso with our chips. Tasted very bland, like there was no seasoning at all. Just melted cheese. Again, I wanted so badly to love this place, but I can't. I think if they step up the food, this has a lot of potential!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Stopped here on a Sunday evening. After checking the other nearby offerings, we decided to eat here because they were the only place offering alfresco dining. Our server, Kira, was very pleasant and attentive. We ordered the fish tacos and taco salad with chicken. The food was good and reasonably priced. Everything seemed fresh and flavorful, it just didn't "wow" me. The outside seating is nice. Great place to people watch. We will return.