Clouse Lane Bed and Breakfast(Granville)(Great Value!)
$143
Hotels.com
The Welsh Hills Inn(Granville)
La Luna B&B(Granville)
Small Batch Lodging(Granville)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from these sites
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewsfarm animalsbreakfast was deliciousfarm experienceattached bathroomcarriage houselee roomb bswhile visiting friendsworking farmmodern arthouse is beautifulfresh eggs from the farmget away from it allnext morningcomfortable place to staycountry settingevening wine and cheese
Reviewed April 13, 2012

My daughter and I just spent the night at Orchard House on our first visit to Denison. This is NOT your typical stuffy old Victorian B&B. It is a beautiful, historic farmhouse filled with life. Don and Andrew are wonderful hosts. We stayed in the Whitman room - the bed was really comfortable, the modern bathroom immaculate and the use of an IPAD during our stay. I just wish it had been warm enough to enjoy the balcony. Don't make the mistake I did by having a homemade chocolate chip cookie before wine and cheese hour. I could have eaten the entire container of Andrews' homemade jam. I was the only guest there at the time and Andrew and Don are very busy guys, but they sit down and talk with you during happy hour. The next morning the farm was abuzz as a baby lamb had been born that wasn't expected! Not only was Andrew out feeding the animals, making a pen and bed for the new baby, but cooked us an amazing breakfast of homemade corn cakes, the best bacon I have ever had and strawberries.
Be sure to go out and visit with all the animals. I am hoping we will get to come back soon.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2012

We stayed at the Orchard House for two nights while visiting Denison University and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Andrew and Don were sweethearts and excellent hosts, and their rambunctious pups and farm animals were a lot of fun! While we didn't get a chance to experience the wine and cheese hour due to other commitments, we did enjoy Andrew's awesome breakfasts both mornings - hearty homemade french toast and corn-cakes along with fresh meats, juice and great coffee (and even vegetarian sausage for my vegetarian daughter) - we didn't even need lunch after those great meals. We stayed in the Walden Room, which was roomy and very nicely decorated in true Thoreau fashion. If we head back to Denison in the Fall, we will surely plan to stay at the Orchard House again (and maybe take our pup along too!)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2012

This is exactly what you want from a B&B. Beautiful house, quiet, gorgeous grounds.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 16, 2012

I spent a lovely weekend at Orchard House, it was perfect in every way. Don and Andrew are fabulous and kind hosts, I immediately felt comfortable and welcome. The rooms are immaculate and gorgeous! The wine and cheese hour was great and I enjoyed spending the evening talking with other guests. It was a relaxing, peaceful way to spend the weekend. I can't wait to go back! I would highly recommend this B&B to anyone traveling in the Columbus area.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 16, 2012

We had a great weekend at the Orchard House. The old farmhouse is warm and welcoming. The rooms and common areas were well adorned and clean with unexpected modern touches: the sitting room have flat screens with a variety of entertainment choices (real HD signal, Directv, Wii, Roku, etc) and the rooms have cool Sony streaming boxes on the side table. Beds were firm (not old and taco'd) and linens were clean. Bathrooms are recently renovated and were clean. The lobby has an on demand coffee machine, a stocked beverage fridge as well as a fresh plate of cookies and some other snacks. Wine and cheese at 5:30 was a nice touch.

The hosts are informative enough without getting into your business, which is perfect for my tastes.

We had the farm package which allowed us to view the farm and the animals. They've got a variety of animals including Llamas, alpacas, ducks, goats, sheep, chickens, etc. It's no wonder why the eggs at breakfast are so fresh.

Granville is a nice little town. We had a couple of nice meals and did some shopping.

Checked out and added some of their homemade jam by their company "Jammery." Good stuff.

Recommended.

Room Tip: our room was a suite with a private bath - did not get to look at the other rooms. I think we had the Whitman Suite.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple