The Welsh Hills Inn
$182
The Granville Inn(Granville)(Great Value!)
$149
$139
ComfortInn
$70
$118
All reviewsbobbi and jeffgolden retrieverpool housesteam showerfront porchbocce ballbed and breakfastgracious hostsberllan glynrocking chairssoaking tubshooting rangebreakfast was deliciousdenison universitywrap around porchquaint towneach evening
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My husband and I spent a recent weekend here and loved every minute of our stay. Bobbi and Jeff are gracious and skilled hosts and cooks, and the inn is gorgeous. There's something beautiful everywhere you look, but the feel is casual and welcoming. We'll be back!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank 812AnneB812
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is more than a stay at a cozy B&B in Granville. Bobbi and Jeff have spared no expense to make their B&B a highly warm and comfortable showcase of local art and antiquities. One feels an instant positive vibe and welcome (not only by the proprietors, but their animals as well!)

The Welsh Hills Inn is one of the best B&B experiences we've had. Who knew it was in our back yard!? Thanks again to the owners for a great experience. We will be back again!

4  Thank Nick F
Reviewed February 21, 2013

My wife and I love staying at country inns rather than chain hotels, and the Welsh Hills Inn is one of the very best. There is amazing attention to detail. Jeff and Bobbi really go the extra mile. My only wish is that we had more time to spend there, but that will be corrected on our next trip.

Especially appreciated -- after a long and trying day, coming back to the inn to a crackling fire and some snacks laid out. Sometimes it's the small things that make the difference.

4  Thank Peter M
Reviewed February 18, 2013

The Welsh Hills Inn is a wonderful escape. My husband and I stayed there overnight and are already trying to figure out when we can return. Our guest room was beautifully decorated and had so many nice windows to bring in the winter sun. The giant bathroom featured a steam shower, which in itself was worth the visit! The inn is very lovely, with a comfortable gathering room that includes a cozy fireplace. The breakfast was delicious, and the innkeepers kept people's tastes in mind. Jeff and Bobbi were the most pleasant and caring hosts, and their dog, Ellie, provided me with the dog therapy I sorely needed. I would highly recommend this delicious slice of country heaven just minutes away from historic Granville.

4  Thank Kim S
Reviewed December 2, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Jeff and Bobbi's Welsh Hills Inn Bed and Breakfast in August for our 11th wedding anniversary. We loved it so much that we booked a second stay for this past weekend to enjoy the Inn, the landscape and the annual Candlelight Walking Tour in downtown Granville. It was another wonderful experience. Both stays we chose the Berllan Glyn Grand Guest Suite, a beautiful and spacious room with king sized bed, amazing artwork, and an Italian soaking tub and huge steam shower in the private bath. The entire Inn is exquisitely decorated, while remaining warm and inviting to guests. We loved the small touches, like the Goumas chocolates, bottle of wine, and wood burning fireplace in the evening. For breakfast this time, we had a gourmet omelet with a side of fresh fruit, juice and espressos. My husband and I look forward to making Bobbi and Jeff's Welsh Hills Inn our annual get-away for luxury and quiet.

Room Tip: The Berllan Glyn Grand Suite is our favorite.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple