The Welsh Hills Inn
The Granville Inn(Granville)(Great Value!)
$149
$59
$118
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbobbi and jeffgolden retrieverpool housesteam showerfront porchbocce ballwonderful hostsb bsbed and breakfastberllan glynrocking chairsfrittatasoaking tubtheir beautiful homedenison universityshooting rangebreakfast was delicious
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Bobbie, Jeff, Emily, and their golden, Ellie, have created such a lovely and welcoming home! From the moment you drive up the winding driveway you will begin to feel relaxed, as soon as you meet the family you will feel at home, and as you partake of the hundreds of special touches in your room and throughout the Welsh Hills Inn, you will know you have made the right choice of the B&B. Every need was anticipated and met. Wine in the afternoon, cookies around the pool at dusk, and an absolutely amazing breakfast on the porch made us feel blessed for sure.Thank you so much! We will be back!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank skweaver
Reviewed August 6, 2012

An outstanding B&B. Spotlessly clean, amazing food and owners who are warm and welcoming. Without a doubt, this was one of the best B&B experiences we have had the pleasure to enjoy. We'll be back and will bring our friends.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Paul R
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We loved The Welsh Hills Inn from the moment we arrived! Not only is the setting of the house in the hills of Ohio beautiful and peaceful, the home is lovely in every regard! We spent many hours enjoying the rockers on the wrap-around porch, cooling off in the outdoor pool and enjoying the company of Ellie, the adorable Golden Retriever. Jeff and Bobbie do a wonderful job of making sure their guests are well taken care of while giving them privacy to enjoy the relaxing environment. Breakfast was a treat each morning - from delicious omelets to hearty french toast - we enjoyed it all! We hope to return soon!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Amy K
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This is one of the most beautiful B&B's I've ever been to! From the moment I arrived, I was in awe of the attention to detail and personal touches throughout the house. We were welcomed by the sweetest, most well-behaved golden retriever, Ellie. the grounds were welcoming and the room was quaint and historic. All the decor seemed purposful and great care was clearly taken in making each little nook have it's own personality. The great room featured a beautiful Baldwin piano and comfortable seating. The outside porches were adorned with Smith and Hawken lawn teak furnature and Williams-Sonoma table cloths. I felt like I had just entered the pages of Southern Living. As my friend and I sat looking out over the grounds, we saw several deer grazing in the field. Cold beers were available to guests in the pool area and there is an adorable little enclosed porch with a fireplace to warm up after late-night swim. I absolutely cannot wait to return with my husband! Bobbi and Jeff definitely made it a very relaxing mom's getaway! The french toast breakfast rivaled anything I could have ordered at The Ritz Carlton. I just cannot say enough good things about it....except I wish I could have stayed another night!!

Room Tip: If it is a couples getaway, I might suggest the suite and call ahead to have them make you dinner in your own private porch area
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank SarahSpeez
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Arriving at Welsh Hills Inn immediately put us in a relaxed mood. Welcoming hosts, delicious food, beautiful, quiet scenery, spacious, comfortable, and private rooms, and a heart-warming dog made our stay everything we hoped for. We will definitely return. Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple