“Anniversary brunch”
Review of Cocolicious

Cocolicious
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Cranbrook
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We're serious about coffee here at Cocolicious. Our Barista uses coffee beans that have been carefully and lovingly roasted by hand in England, and he works his magic to create the finest cup to order. We are proud that our tasty food is lovingly hand made in our cosy kitchen on Stone Street in Cranbrook, Kent. Using the best ingredients, including milk from just down the road in Northiam, we make delicious, honest food.
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Read alot about it so decided to give it a visit. The place looks clean and bright,the food is fresh and the service is good. The chilli soup was really nice, the main dish was hot smoked salmon on toasted sour dough. The wife and I was dissappointed with the cakes, I suspect the pastry chef might have slipped on the sugar. They were overtly sweet. The prices are very reasonable and affordable.

There are newer reviews for Cocolicious

Reviewed August 16, 2014

I visited Cocolicious today and after reading some of the other reviews I have to agree this lovely tea room and certainly don't agree with the negatives.
The cakes were some of the best I've had, and I was told by a little pink chef they are all made on site. I went on to see two beautifully decorated cakes and cupcakes freshly bought out.
The staff were very welcoming and the service was spot on for how busy there were.
Will visit again very soon!!!

2  Thank 123teacup
Reviewed August 16, 2014

There is not a day that goes by when my children do not ask to go by Cocolicious, and I have to admit to bowing to the pressure they put on me! It is hard to resist. They love the milkshakes and cupcakes and sushi when it is available. I love the cappuccinos, salads and macaroons!

The delights of Cocolicious are not limited to the food. I always feel welcome when we go; the staff and owner are always lovely to see. The decor is just as bright and cheerful and comfortable. I remarked to my friend and fellow co-coffee drinker today that I wished my house were as bright and lovely as Cocolicious.

If you are lucky enough to live nearby, I would highly suggest going in. If you are visiting from a far, you will feel at home in Cranbrook merely by going into Cocolicious. I can't wait to go back! My only complaint is that they are not open for dinner…..maybe one day, I hope!

2  Thank AmyDakar
Reviewed August 14, 2014

I have read one or two reviews that weren't so positive about Cocolicious and the only conclusion I came to was that they couldn't possibly have eaten the delicious lamingtons and macarons, the fresh salads or could definitely not have drunk the coffee. I have not eaten a better lamington outside Australia or possibly even in Oz as the spicy cardamom flavoured ones; the flat white coffee was probably one of the best I've had outside London--and I've drunk a lot of coffees in cafés. The Cocolicious menu doesn't stop at beautiful cakes; there are gorgeous big-flavoured salads of the day as well. I'd recommend it to anyone who's a local or coming from further afield, especially if you love a very good coffee and quality food made fresh on the premises! Oh and the service is attentive and very friendly.

3  Thank AJNewcombe
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Having visited Cranbrook on several occasions in the past, I felt there was nowhere particularly pretty, charming and easily accessible for me to take friends or children for coffee, lunch or tea.
Cocolicious more than fills all these requirements. During my month stay in Kent I have had perfect coffee and mouth watering cakes with friends. I have lunched on delicious salads and "specials" with an excellent choice of either Rose, White or Red wine, as well as an excellent Proseco. I have taken my grandchildren for delicious milk shakes and tea. I will definitely go there whenever I am in Kent and highly recommend Cocolicious to everyone.

1  Thank Terry S