“Cocolicious Indeed”
Review of Cocolicious

Cocolicious
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Cranbrook
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We're serious about coffee here at Cocolicious. Our Barista uses coffee beans that have been carefully and lovingly roasted by hand in England, and he works his magic to create the finest cup to order. We are proud that our tasty food is lovingly hand made in our cosy kitchen on Stone Street in Cranbrook, Kent. Using the best ingredients, including milk from just down the road in Northiam, we make delicious, honest food.
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I spent a wonderful hour with my young daughter in this fabulous new patisserie in Cranbrook on Saturday. . .the milkshake was to die for and all the food we ordered was quite simply delicious.

I have decided to resign as a working father and become a yummy mummy just so i can drive to Cranbrook and hang out in this amazing cake filled gem.

It's so top notch that i even overheard Ian Hislop say that his coffee was the best he had ever drank.

4  Thank RogerM485

Reviewed May 20, 2014

I really enjoyed the fact that this cafe was a little different - good selection of cakes and then a small selection of savouries that change each day. The asparagus and chorizo salad was one of the best I have had, and I enjoyed the other one ( can't remember what it was) also. Didn't quite get that you ordered 'portions' of salad so we ended up with a small size but it was reasonably priced (£3.50) which I thought was very good value for ingredients used. Nice cake and friendly service.

2  Thank touristlocal
Reviewed May 16, 2014

I love the bright and airy feel of this cafe and the food is lovely. I had an absolutely delicious soup and the salads looked amazing, however, they need to swat up on how to serve the coffee. I ordered an Americano which I drink regularly everywhere and I've never had one like theirs before. It definitely wasn't an Americano. It was an espresso with a drip of hot water served in a very small cup. I was assured by the member of staff that it was an Americano and that they didnt have larger cups.
Maybe I will eat here then go a little further up the road for my coffee in future!

1  Thank salamander43
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Even though it was a busy lunchtime we were met with a warm welcome. I love the idea of an ever changing menu that is published on the Facebook page.

The food was very good and the coffee excellent. The only slightly negative thing with cocolicious is I think it will soon outgrow the premises

3  Thank Dave K
Reviewed May 1, 2014

This is a very new place that has just opened in Cranbrook. Myself and 2 friends decided to try it out for coffee/lunch.
The decor is very nice, and the place has a pleasant atmosphere. We were disappointed with the food however. We opted for the day's special, which was a kind of broad bean pate on a slice of Ciabatta. When it came we were somewhat surprised to find a very small half slice of bread, topped with the broad beans!!! We could have had 2 salads with this, but still........
It was delicious, but just not a good portion.
The coffee is really bitter, which is a shame, as they are trying hard. BUT there is a superb coffee shop in Cranbrook, FABIO's who serve the best coffee around, in decent large cups!
We also sat in the window, but there was a radiator under the seats, which was pumping out heat, so we got extremely hot!
Would we go again......
It seems to attract a lot of people, and seems popular, perhaps they come from further afield, and are not Cranbrookians!
Sorry!