“Day at Druidstone Park”
Review of Druidstone Park

Druidstone Park
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Blean
More attraction details
Owner description: This woodland park contains sculptures, animals and beautiful walks.
Canterbury, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Day at Druidstone Park”
Reviewed August 28, 2014

I took my young grandchildren for a treat. They loved the Park, although it did look as if it could use a little LTC. The animals were all very approachable and came running at the site of children and rustling food bags. Unlike some other animal parks in the area, the animals were all accessible, even to the youngest child (mine being just 3). Woodland areas were well marked and with interesting 'objects' to view, although again it could do with TLC. A good tidyup and some maintenance and this park could complete with others in the area. A large and versitle childs play area was a definite winner.
Go and support Druidstone, more visitors means more maintenance.
Entrance fee very affordable and we will visit again.
S Hulbert

1 Thank QESEC

Minster, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“A lovely place to visit”
Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

We visited as we're looking for new places to take our granddaughters. It's a refreshing change to visit something so simple and rustic. Lovely animals that look well cared for( love the pigs and donkeys) the woodland walk is lovely and shady on a hot day. We will be back this time with our granddaughters who I'm sure will love it as much we did.

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Nice and simple place good value for money”
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Well signposted from the main road we arrived to find plenty of parking. Walked up to the ticket office and paid a grand total of £10.50 for myself and my 5 year old son (18month old daughter was free) and three bags of feed.
Started the walk to find a lovely woodland paths leading past a pond, some sheep and three alpacas. This mystical wood really captures those with imagination and the elves, mushrooms and large dragon statues only help to inspire small children.
Granted its only a small place and we were done in a couple of hours but that small entry fee I feel was worth it for the close interaction you can get with the animals.
The cafe and shop are amazingly cheap and although the place could do with some investment it is still a nice way to pass a couple of hours.
If you are a knuckle dragger expecting Chessington or Howletts for the peanut prices this place charges, you will be disappointed but my kids loved the open air, woodland adventure and close encounters with the animals. We will be back again.

3 Thank James B
Dartford, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Waste of time & money”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Kids excited when we arrived, until we got in here. Pond is a mud puddle, about 6 pens with donkeys, sheep n goats and a small play area with a couple of climbing frames and slides. £17 to get in and the kids asked to leave after 30 mins. Won't be coming again. On the upside, food is reasonably priced and sandwiches tasty.

1 Thank Tracy H
Hexham, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Good afternoon out”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

We visited whilst on holiday, my son is almost two and he loved it, the park was great fun and gave me five miniutes to myself. We had lunch there and was extremely good value, large portions as me and my son could have shared a children's meal the food was fresh and really nice, the family what run the place were really friendly sad we don't have something like this closer, it could do with a bit of updating in the animal area, but obviously funds are required.