“One of the better”

The Three Chimneys
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Biddenden
Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Fresh ingredients cooked to order - locally sourced wherever possible. We love whatever is in season!
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The food is good as you will no doubt read in other reviews as the place is often packed and difficult to book. Lunchtime in the week is easier. trad stripped wood and inglenooky, good attentive service, car park can get full.

There are newer reviews for The Three Chimneys

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Local pub and in a great location away from main roads are about the only positives I take away from our most recent visit.
The garden is now half as big as it used to be, with the garden cobnut trees felled to provide room for an accommodation block in the garden. The staff were not willing to provide garden service for food, even with its extortionate cost. £3.00 for a bowl of 'french fries' no different to McDonalds and a pint of coke cost £3.30! The bar staff additionally said food could not be taken outside. For these reasons, we won't be revisiting to support our local pub.

1  Thank Luke147
CraigS70, Owner at The Three Chimneys, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Just to confirm - we have lost less than a third of the garden.

If you would like to eat outside there is a 50 cover terrace specifically for this purpose. The garden is a beer garden and only Ploughman's are served there.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Had a family meal here last Sunday and enjoyed the food, the pub has good parking and the service was good. My only complaint was that the food was over priced for what was good food.
The beer was excellent and we would return.

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Went with my family for a meal here Saturday night and was not disappointed! I shared the pate with my mum for starter which was a very generous portion! I then had the duck for main and it was the best meal I have had out in quite a while. I didn't order a dessert but tried a spoonful of my boyfriends sticky toffee pudding which was amazing!!! Quite expensive but worth it compared to other places near by in my opinion.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Hopeful characterful appearance and plenty of parking. We called in for a drink only but will not be eating there as prices so high. Not very cheery atmosphere, but , as I said, OK. Could be a lot better given brilliant old building.

1  Thank Millie024