“Rachelle”

Tudor Cottage Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 6 Biddenden B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 6, 2012

My parents, husband and I really enjoyed the 1 night that we were with Susan. Lovely rooms and spotlessly clean.
Susan is also so lovley that it made the stay extra special.

We went for Dinner in Tenterden and found this to be a very sweet little village with a lovely high street anda number of place to eat.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Tudor Cottage Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Good, clean B&B located 50 yards from a pub and two restaurants. Charming hostess full of sound advice about where to go for dinner. Couldn't stay for breakfast as we had an early start. I would like to thank Susan for bringing some clothing i accidentally left behind to where she knew we were playing golf. Completely above and beyond expectation.

Top place, top lady. Would definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2012

My friend and I really enjoyed our one night stay at Tudor Cottage. Susan was very welcoming and everything was what we hoped for. The beds were comfortable, and the breakfast was tasty and nicely presented.The cottage is charming, close to Sissinghurst Castle and gardens, where we had planned to visit,and I would recommend it to anyone wishing to stay in the Garden of England as it is within easy reach of many interesting places to visit.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 21, 2012

We booked three nights and were very pleased with the very nice and clean rooms and daily service.
Location is fabulous and Susan recommended us a very beautiful walk along public footh paths.
For our friends was it the first time in England, driving left was an experience, but they also loved the area. We ate out at Ye Maydes restaurant and the food was delicious and many.Pub food is also recommendable, the Bull Inn in Benenden served also lovely food.
And we recommend the Tudor Cottage to all our friends!

Room Tip: each room is a must!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Our friends didn't know the "garden of England", and as we were rather familiar with Kent we booked for 7 days in late May at Tudor Cottage. We enjoyed our stay tremendously. We were pleasantly surprised with the 400 yrs real Tudor cottage, the tranquil location with quite a numerous of attractions in any direction.

Not to forget the full English breakfast, well presented and of high quality. The rooms were immaculately clean and neat and well looked after. And last but not least the hostess, Susan Morris, who is extremely friendly and who is visible and there to assist when required.

We will recommend this place to anyone that need to relax and want to have a fantastic stay.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I booked three nights for my two friends and myself at tudor Cottage. I had passed through Biddenden in former years staying somewhere else but for the other two it was the first time in Kent - and they were pleased with everything as well as I was. I loved the traditional and very clean rooms and the tasty breakfast made to our personal tastes includeing vegetarian stuff. Susan was such a great host and talking with her just a pleasure. And loving the English Garden I bet I'll be back soon.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I booked a night for 2 at Tudor Cottage as part of a nice little break over the weekend in Kent. I was looking for real English atmosphere with comfy, clean and traditional rooms and a delicious English breakfast. Susan's welcome was warm and so friendly. Tudor Cottage is the place to stay and come back to and Susan the perfect host. Next time will be soon and for 2 nights this time and I look forward to it already! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Biddenden
London Beach Country Hotel & Spa
#1 of 5 in Benenden
Little Dane Court
Little Dane Court
#3 of 11 in Tenterden

Been to Tudor Cottage Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!