“Calling in”

The Bakehouse
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Biddenden
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Calling in”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

We called just to break our journey, it was an ideal spot for a coffee. Was a great spot good valve clean and very friendly, service was good too. Would call again if pass in that direction.

• Visited May 2013

“Warm, charming atmosphere and great food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I came to The Bakehouse yesterday on the bank holiday Monday with my family for a bite to eat. Upon reading the menu, there was an abundance of homely and filling meals. Having been seated and served straight away, our food arrived promptly. Without being able to resist the cakes and puddings, all 4 of us had a cake or a pudding. I can safely say the rhubarb crumble was the best I have ever had! Having to spread the word of this lovely Bakehouse, I bought extra cakes to takeaway for the other members of my family. I fully recommend this coffee shop to everyone, whether you want a quick coffee and cake or a filling lunch. A definite winter or summer must!

• Visited May 2013
“A place that fills my every Tea Room need!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

As I walk in I'm greeted by the warm aromas of ground coffee. This little village tea room's atmosphere makes you feel right at home. I'm a reguar customer and this place feels my every tea room need... Whether its to buy a loaf of bread, a quick tea on the way to sixth form or a full English when I'm feeling totally English. Being a student I can go here and know that what I'm buying will be worth every calorie I gain! The chilled vibe and the colourful hair create the pefect mood to drink from a tea pot. The mismatched furniture and crockery makes an art student like me feel right at home and when I can sit outside in sun it makes it even better! It's a welcoming place filled with joy and happiness, a place where everyone is on the same page and the staff all work as one. I know where I will be spending my summer!

London, United Kingdom
“The Start to a beautiful bank holiday weekend”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

My partner and I came across this charming little tea rooms on our bank holiday weekend, looking for somewhere to have a good full English breakfast and this tea rooms deffinatly hit the spot with its food!! A lovely large plate full of the delights needed at breakfast time to keep you going for the whole day.
We were also very pleased with the fact that although the tea rooms was busy you weren't made to feel rushed or that your table was wanted.
We will most certainly be visiting again and recommending to others.

Ashford, United Kingdom
“Pleasant Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Worth the effort to travel to. Warm welcome by staff, I had called in to pick up some lunch that consisted of a sandwich, crisps, cake and a coffee. All of which were served quickly, the coffee was piping hot and the sandwich and cake were delicious. The whole experience was very good and I would recommend it to anyone wanting a bite to eat or drink.