“A place that fills my every Tea Room need!”
Review of The Bakehouse

The Bakehouse
Ranked #4 of 11 Restaurants in Biddenden
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

As I walk in I'm greeted by the warm aromas of ground coffee. This little village tea room's atmosphere makes you feel right at home. I'm a reguar customer and this place feels my every tea room need... Whether its to buy a loaf of bread, a quick tea on the way to sixth form or a full English when I'm feeling totally English. Being a student I can go here and know that what I'm buying will be worth every calorie I gain! The chilled vibe and the colourful hair create the pefect mood to drink from a tea pot. The mismatched furniture and crockery makes an art student like me feel right at home and when I can sit outside in sun it makes it even better! It's a welcoming place filled with joy and happiness, a place where everyone is on the same page and the staff all work as one. I know where I will be spending my summer!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My partner and I came across this charming little tea rooms on our bank holiday weekend, looking for somewhere to have a good full English breakfast and this tea rooms deffinatly hit the spot with its food!! A lovely large plate full of the delights needed at breakfast time to keep you going for the whole day.
We were also very pleased with the fact that although the tea rooms was busy you weren't made to feel rushed or that your table was wanted.
We will most certainly be visiting again and recommending to others.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Worth the effort to travel to. Warm welcome by staff, I had called in to pick up some lunch that consisted of a sandwich, crisps, cake and a coffee. All of which were served quickly, the coffee was piping hot and the sandwich and cake were delicious. The whole experience was very good and I would recommend it to anyone wanting a bite to eat or drink.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Beautiful coffee shop, lovely inside and out!! The food was carefully prepared and well presented, the ladies inside very helpful we only had a few sandwiches and a couple of cups of coffee but they were delightful. We will be back when we have more time.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

My wife and I called in for a cup of coffee at 3.30pm on Bank Holiday Monday afternoon after a long walk around the village. As I walked towards the counter a young girl informed me that "we were just about to close". The door was wide open with the "open" sign still displayed. Taken aback, I asked her if she wanted my custom and she said she didn't..As we crossed the road to get in our car and find a tea rooms that was both open and welcoming in Headcorn, the "closed" sign was flipped over and the door pushed to.

1  Thank Slowtrain1