Our second trip to a warner hotel, we were expecting a lot more really. It was not up to the same standard as cricket St Thomas, food was ok, some staff excellent, entertainment good. We paid extra for flowers (3 in a vase, a packet of crisps. 8 chocs cheese crackers but no chees!!! and a bottle of cheap plonk just under £40) not good. Our first visit to the isle of Wight we had a lovely time saw everything in three days. couldn't get into our room until 3pm on the first day and had to be out by ten on the day of leaving total break cost just under £600 with ferry's, wont be doing that again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swaying palms and landscaped gardens lend traditional Norton Grange a tropical atmosphere. While this Resort has modern facilities, there's a range of traditional seaside attractions to make each day go with a swing. Midweek and Weekend breaks inclusive of breakfast and 3-course dining, live evening entertainment and extensive leisure activities. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Norton Grange Coastal Hotel Isle Of Wight
- Norton Grange Classic Hotel
- Warner Leisure Hotels Norton Grange Coastal Resort Yarmouth, Isle Of Wight