Just arrived home from another great weekend break, this time all inclusive. Contrary to other reviews commenting on the chalets being cold, I have to report the opposite. This was our fourth stay in Brading block and the heating was very efficient and included a bathroom radiator. In fact, we turned the lounge/bedroom radiator off at night and slept with the window open, which was more comfortable.
Joey Howard was very funny, the Fab4 put on a good show and the entertainment team performed an excellent panto. Special praise for the 2 main characters, but the whole show was word perfect, with no hiccups, and the audience seemed to appreciate their efforts.
Anna (waitress) was so attentive and is a wonderful example of the quality of staff employed by Warners. On this visit, I was to experience an outside problem for which I sought the assistance of reception staff. The young lady on Sunday morning (16th) and the gentleman on Monday (17th) were most helpful and I thank them for their attention.
Whether from the UK, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and elsewhere, I hope the staff enjoy their winter break and return to continue the good work.
We'll see you all in March.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swaying palms and landscaped gardens lend traditional Norton Grange a tropical atmosphere. While this Resort has modern facilities, there's a range of traditional seaside attractions to make each day go with a swing. Midweek and Weekend breaks inclusive of breakfast and 3-course dining, live evening entertainment and extensive leisure activities. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Norton Grange Coastal Hotel Isle Of Wight
- Norton Grange Classic Hotel
- Warner Leisure Hotels Norton Grange Coastal Resort Yarmouth, Isle Of Wight