We have just returned from our second visit to Norton Grange, Isle of Wight, and would definately recommend this to anyone. We first visited last December for the New Year break. As soon as we arrived we were made to feel welcome, with hot mulled wine and chestnuts on offer in reception. The chalets are not what you would call upmarket, but very comfortable and clean. The staff enetainment was hilarious with the Pantomime being a must for all ages.
Our return last week was a weekend break, and it was nice to recognise some faces from our previous stay. Once again we were made to feel welcome on our arrival, and the chalets agin were comfortable. There is a good variety of food for all types, and the staff are on hand at all times, with hardly any waiting. The only thing I could comment on is the pantomime this year seems to have gone a bit tooscripted, whereas last year it was very funny and a lot of ab-libbing, but it was still entertaining as all staff worked very hard. In all we have thouroughly enjoyed our stay with Warners, and are now looking forward to our New Year break at Littlecoate Manor, which I am sure will be an experience in itself. Thankyou Warners!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swaying palms and landscaped gardens lend traditional Norton Grange a tropical atmosphere. While this Resort has modern facilities, there's a range of traditional seaside attractions to make each day go with a swing. Midweek and Weekend breaks inclusive of breakfast and 3-course dining, live evening entertainment and extensive leisure activities. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Norton Grange Coastal Hotel Isle Of Wight
- Norton Grange Classic Hotel
- Warner Leisure Hotels Norton Grange Coastal Resort Yarmouth, Isle Of Wight