We have just got back from the West Bay Club. The accommodation was very Clean & contemporary & boasted good quality appliances, fittings etc. We are a family of 5, youngest being 2.5yrs old, The Cottage 'Piedmont 1' was reasonably toddler proof although we found the doors quite annoying as they do not stay open with out some form of doorstop in place. The beds I think let the cottage down as the main bedroom one was awful, so bumpy & hard & with a Husband with a bad back it wasn't great!! The pillows also need replacing so I would recommend you take your own. The staff were very friendly & welcoming & would rate the customer care 10/10. The Pool looked lovely although we didn't use it as it always seemed chocker!! The Other facilities also I felt were a weak point of The West Bay Club... The Games room was, well rubbish if I am honest, it was old, dirty & only held 2 pool tables & 3/4 table tennis tables with 2 rackets & 1 ball!!! We ate lunch in the restaurant one day, the food was very nice but £45 was a bit extreme!! Also the shop could be better, yes it held the bare essentials but really that was it! All my niggles are just that niggles, they wouldn't put me off going again but I think it has room for improvement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are looking for the perfect weekend escape, midweek break or family holiday by the sea, The West Bay Club is the ultimate destination for luxury, relaxation and leisure. Treat yourself to a stylish seaside break on the beautiful Isle of Wight. The West Bay Club is the perfect place to discover the many hidden secrets of the Island or explore the heritage coastline and areas of outstanding natural beauty. With the unpredictable British weather, at The West Bay Club there is plenty for you and your family to do come rain or shine…a stylish seaside break. The beautiful ‘New England’ style cottages are designed with comfort and relaxation in mind, making you feel immediately at home, with everything you need for the perfect getaway. Leisure activities: State of the art facilities include the high-spec fitness suite, tennis, squash and badminton courts, beautiful heated indoor swimming pool, and exercise classes including Spinning, Zumba, Bokwa, Yoga, Hot Yoga, Cardio Tennis and Pilates. Family friendly - Children will love the extensive program of activities including water polo, wet ‘n’ wild fun sessions in the pool, table tennis, gymnastics, trampolining and much more – which all take place under the supervision of experienced and qualified staff, giving you total peace of mind. Relax and unwind: Enjoy the tranquil Spa by making use of the stress relieving relaxation area, sauna and steam room. Or pamper yourself with a luxurious ESPA treatment to reinvigorate your body and mind. Tailor-made just for you: Whether you want to improve your tennis technique by working with one of our expert coaches, try scuba-diving, or get an adrenaline-fix on a white knuckle mountain bike ride – the dedicated team of sports and fitness experts and coaches are on hand to help you create a memorable stay. Just let the team know what you and your family would love to experience during your stay and they will take care of the details. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The West Bay Club Hotel Yarmouth
- Savoy Holiday Village Yarmouth
- The West Bay Country Club & Spa Yarmouth, Isle Of Wight