Having previously visited Sentry Mead at the end of May and been very impressed, we returned in October on a '3 nights for the price of two' deal which proved to be of excellent value. Having stayed in a beautiful room 'Totland' on the first occasion, this time we opted for 'Alum' on the
first floor. This room was even more impressive and could not be faulted There are four windows with views of garden and sea beyond, a comfortable seating area with a large television, a very comfortable bed with access to another television, and a very high standard of interior decoration and cleanliness. The weather during those few days was not particularly good, but our room was warm and welcoming and most pleasant to return to at the end of the afternoon. Breakfast was excellent, and Jean-Pierre, Sarah and Bridget were again very friendly and helpful. Berry, our labrador, was also pleased to return, and settles very happily here into holiday mode!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sentry Mead is a Victorian villa beautifully situated in the tranquil West Wight. Less than 200 yards from Totland beach, guests are assured of a warm welcome at this relaxed and informal guesthouse. Pets welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sentry Mead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentry Mead Hotel Totland
- Sentry Mead Totland, Isle Of Wight