“I honestly wouldn't even bother going to look at it!”

Peter Pan's Funfair & Amusements
Ranked #16 of 37 things to do in Ryde
Guildford, United Kingdom
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“I honestly wouldn't even bother going to look at it!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Not what you expect! We imagined Brighton pier but on the mainland – with rides and amusement arcades. We were horribly mistaken. This is a very run down area and not worth a visit. We didn’t actually go in to the funfair itself as parking was a bit annoying. But even if I had my little brother and sister with me, I don’t think they’d enjoy this place at all. It is in need of some major improvements.

Visited April 2013

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Fun for children.”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I take my great nephew here every year and he loves it! It is a small place but it has some nice rides and activities. it has a pirate crazy golf course which is great fun.

Visited August 2012
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“ok”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Its ok for the Kids! They enjoy the waterballs and Crazy Golf,
Tokens are exspensive but saturday you can get a cheap wristband.
Staff are usually friendly and helpful.

Visited August 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great little place”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Seemed a little worn and old, but we grown-ups had a game of mini golf which was a lot of fun in a lovely location! Give it a go and have some fun!

Chipping Norton, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Lovely atmosphere”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Really nice little children's amusement park on Ryde seafront, overlooking Ryde Harbour. Small selection of well-maintained children's rides, including a large Dodgems and helter skelter, a fantastically themed adventure golf and a nice cafe with seating overlooking the harbour. The place has a wonderful family atmosphere and is a good way to spend a couple of hours. They have wristband sessions on Saturday afternoons, which is reasonably priced.

Visited August 2011