“Saturday Night Meal and Drinks”
Review of Olivo

Olivo
Ranked #11 of 99 Restaurants in Ryde
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This was my first visit to Olivo but not my partner or her friends who had been before and had told me it was a good place to eat and I wasn't disappointed. The food and service on a very busy Saturday were very good. We had Pizzas and Lasagne all of which were very good the wine was also good as was the Moretti!

1  Thank Dave D

Reviewed February 2, 2013

last thurday we visited olivos, we had prebooked the table and was greated by a freindly young lady. all was going well at this point until our waiter came with the menus, he was arrogant and extremely horrible. the usual tapas dishes were removed and we were told in no uncertain mannor it was a new menu. when we asked what was a red or white pizza we were told with or without tomato source, quite amazing, we ordered seafood pizza, but when they arrived they contained a few prawns and salmon and no other seafood. with wine the bill came to over sixty pounds very poor, never again.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Really impressed by this lovely restaurant. Good pizzas. The salmon pasta was to die for and big portions of both. Nice friendly waitress and great service. Would definitely visit again.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Great food- pizza is especially good and has been the last two times I've been.
Staff are really pleasant, and it's a very stylish place with a great atmosphere! Really recommend it.

1  Thank l363
Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

Er... The clue was when I asked for a pizza cutter coz I couldn't get through it with a knife.

It's overcooked? And at this price? And I fared no better with the pizza cutter.

Sorry, not again. Not with Michaelangelos down the rd.