“Mrs”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
peneloper...
“Mrs”
Reviewed 3 weeks ago for a stay in July 2018

Enjoyable few days helped by excellent weather. Ideal location to explore the west side of the island with or without a car. Limited free on road parking but Paul kindly put his shorter car on the road so we could park on his drive. Everything very clean and tidy, good breakfast.

Aug 13, 2018
Thanks Penelope. Lovely to meet you both & hopefully see you again soon.
MrsBradle...
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic and friendly B & B”
Reviewed July 25, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Paul was great at getting back to me promptly from my first enquiry and was always very quick to respond to email queries. The house and bedroom were immaculately looked after and spotlessly clean and tidy. We had a very comfy double bed and en suite. Delicious cooked breakfast in the morning too. Paul was a very gracious and welcoming host - would highly recommend.

Jul 31, 2017
Thanks Gwendoline. I hope we see you again if you visit the Island another time.
OlgaGTim
London, United Kingdom
“Felt like home”
Reviewed September 15, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

t was my best experience of staying in the Hotel/B&B in the UK. Paul and his partner renovated the house and all rooms and facilities looks just splendid.
I had a room with a double king bed, which was made from two twins and it was huge and super comfortable bed! The pillows, duvet, linen - everything is new, fresh and comfy. There's a blackout curtains and it is so quite, that I had the best rest in a while. I did overslept couple of times, but I didn't regret it at all :)
Bathroom is so stylish and new. Everything is shiny and works perfectly.
The breakfast was tasty and really fresh and you have a really good choice of cereals, classic English breakfast and so on.
The last, but not the least thing that made my stay great - it's hosts attitude. Paul was so nice and care. He explained a lot of things and gave me some good advices about places around. When I overslept the breakfast - he was so nice that he still made me a breakfast. It was really nice to meet him and had small chats.
I'll definitely go back to this wonderful B&B. But next time I'll bring my husband, so we can both can experience this wonderful stay.

Also, the B&B is in a very good spot for the transport. There's several bus stops around, that can take you to Yarmouth, Needles or Newport etc.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Sep 16, 2016
Thanks Olga: look forward to seeing you again soon.
TarragonO...
“Fantastic modern B&B with special touches and excellent eco-credentials”
Reviewed July 14, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I highly recommend this B&B for a number of reasons - I was travelling on my own with my bike and it is perfectly located to explore the beautiful west coast f the island. Within minutes I was on coast trails or on main roads leading to the tourist attractions of the Needles.

Paul was an excellent host and took the time to recommend local points of interest and cooked an amazing veggie breakfast in the morning! Despite being a new B&B everything seemed very well organised.

The B&B is very modern but homely (particularly like the USB charger points in the plug sockets and the automatic lighting in the bathroom!) and I could have stayed for much longer than 2 nights. Thank you for an excellent stay!

Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jul 16, 2016
Glad you enjoyed you stay. We hope to see you again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing