“Delicious food and excellent service”

Mojac's Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #1 of 61 Restaurants in Cowes
Cuisines: European, Seafood, British
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Mojac's is open 6 evenings a week for dinner (Mon-Sat) and will open for lunch for parties of 8 or more with 24 hours' notice. We do not cater for children and do not allow under 10's after 7pm. Mojac's Restaurant and Bar aims to provide customers with a warm cosy environment in which they can enjoy excellent quality fresh local produce complimented by efficient friendly service. Our menu features many gluten free dishes and we are happy to help with other special dietary needs.
eastbourne
“Delicious food and excellent service”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We were spending our honeymoon on the IOW and it was my birthday. Choosing Mojac's to celebrate was the perfect end to a super day. The food was delicious - melting chichen livers' in a creamy mustardy pepper sauce, followed by the freshest scallops and ending with the prize winning raspbe

• Visited May 2013

rustington
“Holiday meal”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I must recommend a visit as the Restaurant is handily placed in the centre we were given a good welcome and shown to our seats on the first floor level. Their was a good range of specials and comprehensive menu.I chose the beef en croute which had superb flavour whil my wife had chicken with tarrogan which again was tasty. Certainly worth a visit.

Visited May 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Mojac's - the perfect end to our holiday”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

My boyfriend took me to Mojac's to celebrate my 30th birthday. I'd picked the restaurant before we got to the Isle of Wight on the basis of the food alone which sounded right up my street. The restaurant was stylish yet understated which we liked and we felt comfortable and relaxed with the very friendly and attentive waitress Julie.

We had the scallops for starters which were fresh that morning, something neither of us had tried before and we loved them, so thanks to Mojac's, we will be having them again but we are slightly worried we won't have such delicious ones again.

I had the beef en croute for mains which I was told was the signature dish and on eating it I could understand why! It was utterly delicious and so good I didn't want to finish eating. My boyfriend had one of the specials, steak rossini which was a first for him and he found it equally delicious. The presentation was just as we like it - looks good without thinking its entering a fashion show, the focus was on good food.

The restaurant was quiet but given it was a cold, wet and windy Tuesday evening it was to be expected but chatting with Julie the waitress was nice and she filled us in on the Island.

Whilst my boyfriend always leaves a good tip he wanted to give that extra bit more to demonstrate how much we thought the food was worth and how much we'd enjoyed it.

If we go to the Isle of Wight again we will be booking a table at Mojac's well in advance - we wouldn't want to miss out!!

• Visited May 2013
Berkshire
“Lovely Meal!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Had an enjoyable evening, excellent food and service after a day's sailing. A very relaxing atmosphere, friendly staff and above all a very fine selection and excellent quality.

• Visited April 2013
“Wonderful food and excellent service”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I needed somewhere nice to eat for my birthday and heard such great things about Mojacs I just had to try it, when we arrived we were greeted at the door to a well presented waitress and restaurant, then shown to our table, we sat down had our drinks order taken and left to look at the very nice menu, the waitress had recommended the fresh scallops to start, cooked with sweet chilli, what an excellent recommendation, I ordered scallops followed by one of the finest fillet steaks I had ever eaten, served with a beautiful red wine sauce and pate, the vegetables accompanying our meals were perfectly roasted and tasty, to follow was the home made dessert a chocolate sponge again cooked and served beautifully, we had such a lovely time at Mojacs a perfect birthday highly recommended and will very soon return.

• Visited March 2013