Excellent holidays deserve excellent TripAdvisor posts, so that people know how special places really are. Thorness Bay is such a place. We spent a long weekend here, in the beautiful Isle of Wight, at the end of May. From the very minute we arrived I was beyond impressed. The park itself was clean and welcoming, with amazing views stretching across the bay. The caravan we stayed in (3 bedrooms) was clean and spacious, with everything we would need for our stay.
For me, however, the most merit must go to staff at Thorness Bay, who were endlessly welcoming and friendly, especially Terry and his amazing group of 'Team Stars'. Genuinely, the entertainment they put on, not just in the evening, but throughout the day, was first class. They have energy, enthusiasm and talent in abundance and you can tell all of them love their jobs- it really does shine through.
I would recommend anyone to go and stay at Thorness Bay, an excellent holiday, only made better by the excellent team of staff working there. I will be back x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Isle of Wight countryside, Thorness Bay is a big hit with everyone. Why not stroll down to the bay - it's just at the bottom of the park! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Thorness Bay Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thorness Bay Holiday Park - Park Hotel Cowes
- Thorness Bay Holiday Park - Park Resorts Cowes, Isle Of Wight