We came back yesterday after a lovely stay at Thorness Bay Holiday Park, we had booked though the Sun newspaper which was great value after a couple of bad sort breaks before we were hoping for 3rd time lucky.We up graded to silver plus & was really pleased with our caravan one of the newer ones ( 25 Beachlands) 3 bedrooms 2 showers very clean & modern. Central heating (not needed as weather was fab) a short walk from the entertainment area, a small arcade but kids loved, nice outside playing area, crazy golf was quite small it could do with a few more holes. Indoor area a nice large eating & bar area with a great decked area over looking kids outdoor play area & fantastic views. The stage & entertainment area with another bar indoors is lovely & the staff are all really nice & helpful, Evening entertainment was good hardworking entertainment staff who took the time to chat, Simon, Jo, Dani, Madie were all lovely. I didn't use the pool myself but the kids & husband said it could do with updating a an outdoor pool would be great as i would think in the height of summer it could become crowded. The park overall was clean and a well stocked shop. We will be going back hopefully again this year if not again next year Thanks Thorness Bay for a great weekend away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Isle of Wight countryside, Thorness Bay is a big hit with everyone. Why not stroll down to the bay - it's just at the bottom of the park! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Thorness Bay Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thorness Bay Holiday Park - Park Hotel Cowes
- Thorness Bay Holiday Park - Park Resorts Cowes, Isle Of Wight