This was mine & my 2 & 3 yr olds first holiday as the 3 of us & I booked it through The Sun so was very nervous about how it would go. I paid extra (only £40) to upgrade to a Silver caravan & for bed linen and was delighted to find the beds already made up on arrival, despite the website stating you had to make your own beds. The caravan was the highest standard Silver I have stayed in anywhere so was thrilled to bits straight away. The park was beautiful, set in a forest like setting (struggled to find my way in & out first few times but got easier once I stopped ignoring the signs!). The staff were FANTASTIC, so friendly and helpful. Teamstar Joe was absolutely wonderful with my boys Jared & Callum & went out of his way to make sure they were having fun in a safe environment. Danny in security (don't ask why I had to contact Security, NOT the parks fault!!) was brilliant, such a nice guy, took time out to reassure me despite the lateness of the hour & made sure I was comfortable and felt safe. I would give anything to go back to this park again. They made my first time away with my boys an absolute pleasure. Thankyou Park Resorts Thorness Bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Isle of Wight countryside, Thorness Bay is a big hit with everyone. Why not stroll down to the bay - it's just at the bottom of the park! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Thorness Bay Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thorness Bay Holiday Park - Park Hotel Cowes
- Thorness Bay Holiday Park - Park Resorts Cowes, Isle Of Wight