We booked a gold caravan as it had double glazing and the weather was cold. The accomodation was fantastic. The location of the park on the bay was lovely and peaceful enabling long walks on the beach, very quiet.
The staff were all friendly.
The information pack lacked detail of kids events/locations. The swimming pool had a rim of dirt around it. The changing rooms didn't feel clean and one of the window was patched up with a plastic bag.
The general state of the park was 'end of season' tired, not 'start of season' fresh, and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Isle of Wight countryside, Thorness Bay is a big hit with everyone. Why not stroll down to the bay - it's just at the bottom of the park! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Thorness Bay Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thorness Bay Holiday Park - Park Hotel Cowes
- Thorness Bay Holiday Park - Park Resorts Cowes, Isle Of Wight