We booked through The Mail newspaper and didn't upgrade so we got the basics of basics but it was clean and everything there and when a light in the twin bedroom didn't work properly it was soon fixed after it was reported.
The park itself is as it's always been when i last visited back in 1997 and so it bought back fond memories.
Unfortunately the Ents team weren't as good as i was hoping. Yes they were good up on stage but they didn't come and sit with you and chat during the disco times they just stayed on the dance floor, even when there wasn't even any kids on it. So we didn't feel very welcomed by them, maybe i was spoilt when it was Haven (it's now Park Resorts) and when i was a Haven Mate we were told to sit and chat with the guests and make them feel welcome.
It's a shame the riding stables aren't there anymore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Isle of Wight countryside, Thorness Bay is a big hit with everyone. Why not stroll down to the bay - it's just at the bottom of the park! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Thorness Bay Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thorness Bay Holiday Park - Park Hotel Cowes
- Thorness Bay Holiday Park - Park Resorts Cowes, Isle Of Wight