Had our doubts after reading other reviews but were pleased with what we found. The site is hilly but with good sea views. Caravans are interspersed with chalets. The shop is well stocked if a little dearer, but it is convienient. The indoor pool looked inviting. Although we did not use any of the sites entertainment facilities they all looked clean, neat and tidy.
We hired a bronze 2 bedroomed chalet for a 3 night weekend break which included the ferry in the price 'bonus'.(£111) The chalet although small had all that was needed. It was clean, dry and warm. A bit dated and worn round the edges and the bathroom was in need of a re-fit, but this is the end of the season now, only half term to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Isle of Wight countryside, Thorness Bay is a big hit with everyone. Why not stroll down to the bay - it's just at the bottom of the park! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Thorness Bay Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thorness Bay Holiday Park - Park Hotel Cowes
- Thorness Bay Holiday Park - Park Resorts Cowes, Isle Of Wight