I stayed for 2 nights on business 8-9th April 2013. The hotel is located opposite the beach and the views from the restaurent accross the water are splendid. I was in Room 4 which is located at the rear of the property so no sea view for me. However, this suited me as it was quiet. Roooms are well apportioned with bottled water provided and mints on pillows for arrival. The food was excellent. It is £23 for a set 3 course meal in the restaurent but they will reduce to a 2 course for £20. It takes about 10 minutes to walk into Cowes but the walk is pleasant with a good paved path along the esplanade. On my last trip I stayed in Ryde in the town centre which I found to be noisy caused by traffiic and early morning deliveries. No such problems at this hotel. All staff were very helpful, polite and pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western New Holmwood Hotel is situated at Egypt Point in Cowes on the Isle of Wight, home to a multitude of world famous yachting events. The hotel offers fantastic panoramic views across the solent from its public areas with the enchanting town of Cowes being only a 15 - 20 minute walk along the waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western New Holmwood Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western New Holmwood Hotel And Restaurant
- Best Western Cowes
- Cowes Best Western
- Best Western New Holmwood Hotel Cowes, Isle Of Wight