Above sums it up really, hotel is dated and in some places not in best repair, but its very clean and the staff are great, and the location is fab, the terrace espcially. And on a perticular note, the evening food was fantastic, we had the 3 course set menu and as a chef myself im hard to please, however on this occasion I was, the breakfasts were not as good but ok. Would generally say its worth a go though, we would go back if we went to cowes again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western New Holmwood Hotel is situated at Egypt Point in Cowes on the Isle of Wight, home to a multitude of world famous yachting events. The hotel offers fantastic panoramic views across the solent from its public areas with the enchanting town of Cowes being only a 15 - 20 minute walk along the waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western New Holmwood Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western New Holmwood Hotel And Restaurant
- Best Western Cowes
- Cowes Best Western
- Best Western New Holmwood Hotel Cowes, Isle Of Wight