“LOVELY COWES RESTAURANT BOOK IT IMMEDIATELY”
Review of Number 3

Number 3
Ranked #5 of 62 Restaurants in Cowes
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Description: An intimate restaurant tucked away in the old town of Cowes.
Reviewed January 6, 2013

A small friendly restaurant with a seasonal fresh menu.

Cowes is still so lovely as there are no chains, no Cafe Rogue Starbucks etc so recommendations go along way. The restaurant gets really busy as its quite small, and the personal touch from chef and his wife go along way. During Cowes week they are full every night, so book in advance. We sat by the window so we could look out and see passers by, and carried on drinking as there was so push to get us out of the restaurant.

2  Thank vintagegirl34
There are newer reviews for Number 3

Reviewed January 5, 2013

This restaurant is definitely worth seeking out. We had a table for two in the window, and both of us thought this restaurant served great food at good prices. I especially enjoyed my seabass with mango and ginger - it was a tasty twist on the usual seabass. The homemade salted caramel ice cream was gorgeous - I have a bit of a salted caramel addiction, and always have to have it if I see it on a menu! Wine prices are good, no high mark ups & the service was friendly. We will definitely be back soon.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My wife & I booked for a meal in Number 3 on a Saturday night in December 2012. We had eaten there before, but not for a while.. so we were keen to see what it was like. We needent have worried - we had a really lovely meal (my steak was fantastic, my wife loved her lamb and panna cotta) in a very realxed atmoshphere. The service was excellent, as was the wine. We'll be back.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Dropped in over the summer a couple of times with the family and had a fantastic meal. Nice people, good service. Great stuff. Add it to your list of must visit restaurants.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Despite a chalked board outside stating "open tonight at 6.30", they didn't. and we got wet for nothing. Happy days, Hugh