“Good service”

Description: Post code is: PO31 7HT
South of England
“Good service”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

we were a large group and had good service the starter was not that great but the main course went down very well. Good chips!!

Visited August 2012

London, United Kingdom
“Disappointing breakfast...”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Having our boat berthed in Shepard's Wharf, Manuel's seemed like a good option for breakfast as it's so easily accessible and right near the changing rooms. I ordered a bacon and egg roll, juice and a bottle of water to take away. I was surprised to see the water come in a glass bottle (a no-no on a boat, and almost all patrons are sailors), but they easily changed this for me.

The sandwich itself, however, was quite poor. Two slices of white bread were filled with one egg and one piece of bacon, then cut diagonally. With such a poor filling, most of the time the bites of the sandwich were of two pieces of bread and nothing more. So disappointing. I'm very happy to walk a little further next time and go to Tiffins instead..

What they're like for dinner, however, I don't know - they might be great, but after my breakfast experience I don't think I'd go back...

• Visited August 2012
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
“Just ok”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

The experience started off well as the restaurant is relaxed and Alex is very welcoming.
Unfortunately they did not have my first choice on the menu which was a little strange as it was early on afriday evening?!
Decided to have fish which was bland and nothing i couldnt do at home.
The beer was nice and chocolate mousse dessert was lovely although not very generouse.
Just Average , wont hurry back!

• Visited June 2012
“The very Best atmosphere for restaurant in cowes.”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

The very best asmosphere in cowes, very good food, i love the home cooking, the smells as the food is cooked in same room. The wine is outstanding. The female waiter is very pleasing.

halesowen, west mids
“Excellent tasting food”
Reviewed November 11, 2011

We went here when I worked in cowes and we had a baby asleep in a pram we was welcomed as soon as we walked through the door made room for the pram. We ordered the food and it was lovely really nice taste. We had steak stripes for starter and rub eye steak for main.
We went back 6 months later and received the same welcome and she remembered us from before we took my mom and dad this time and they loved the food also. We are going back this weekend and looking forward to eating there.