“Consistently great!”

Ranked #14 of 64 Restaurants in Cowes
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Friendly staff, always a warm and friendly welcome and the best smoked salmon and egg mayonnaise baguette!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Can't beat it, choice of fillings, bread, drinks & fabulous tea and coffee. Every September we are in Cowes for The Silicon Cup and Tiffins do all the packed lunches for the boats and that is where I feed the Charity crew from, it's often the highlight of my week.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Just thought I'd share that with you! I'm a local girl and 'coffee' a lot in Cowes. I'm not particularly loyal - as long as they do Americano with Cream I am happy. Tiffins is one of these places, famously serving up lovely food and drink to eat in or out for sailing crews, tourists and locals alike. It is always busy, well staffed and kept clean and tidy. The cakes are awesome too. Thoroughly recommended

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Friendly ,clean lots of choice and superb coffee.
The cakes are made on the premises and are fabulous with loads of choice and a varying menu of treats,
,The staff are friendly and polite and the premises are kept immaculately clean.
There are toilet facilities and they are also immaculate no matter wht the time of day.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I am a regular visitor to West Cowes on the Isle of Wight and I always enjoy the slightly olde worlde hussle and bussle in the High Street which you hit immediately you exit the Red Jet Terminal. There are any number of pubs in which to refresh yourself but my favourite brunch/lunch spot is Tiffin’s in the pedestrian precinct. Its surrounded by yachty shops where you can buy anything from the latest navigational equipment to second hand deck shoes.
What I like about Tiffin’s is the sheer variety of fillings that they can put into a freshly baked crispy baguette accompanied by excellent coffee, various teas and ice cold soft drinks and shakes.

My favourite filling is cream cheese, banana and bacon! I know it sounds mad but it came recommended by my sister and I have never tasted anything like it.

I would go out of my way to grab a baguette at Tiffin any day of the week and you should too.