“Excellent!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Annie's B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cowes
Annie's B&B
Ranked #8 of 29 Cowes B&B and Inns
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Excellent!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

Just a hearfelt thank you Annie! for a lovely room, an excellent breakfast and a big heart

Charmaine

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Cambridge, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

Annie's B and B was excellent. I had needed an overnight stay at short notice and was happy to be able to book a room at all, but when I arrived I realised I had been extremely lucky to find Annie's. Annie herself made me feel extremely welcome from her first greeting and I was more than happy with the B and B itself. The premises are immaculate, beautifully decorated and the room very comfortable. The bathroom was excellent, spotless and roomy with a powerful shower, breakfast the next morning was of the highest standard, I was offered fresh fruit, a full English breakfast, fresh coffe in copious amounts and a very pleasant dining room to enjoy it in. I cannot praise Annie and her accommodation too highly, my only regret is that I could not stay longer! I would certainly recommend Annie's and hope to visit again in the future under happier circumstances. A very professional establishment. Annie, thank you so much. Margaret, Cambridge, UK.

Room Tip: I only experienced Room 4 but have to say it was excellent.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Margaret D
St. Albans, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

My review is hardly necessary. I can't really add to the other comments. Annie's B&B is well appointed, spotlessly clean. The breakfast was great. Annie herself is very professional, a pleasure to do business with.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Andy B
Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

We booked into Annies for the IOW festival, and had a great stay, the room was lovely with the whole building being recently refurbished. The ensuite wet room was just what we needed after a day at the festival, people who say that camping is part of the whole festival experience are welcome to their tents.

Annie is a lovely hostess and made us feel welcome from the moment we walked through the door. The breakfast was excellent and served at a reasonable time for us as we weren't that keen on getting up early, to say that she is accomodating is an under-statement. We were so taken with the service, accomodation and breakfast that we've booked to stay again at next years festival.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank KeefyboyHampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

My partner & I, arrived on Isle Of Wight for the festival.
Annie was very helpful from the moment I paid my deposit, months in advance.
The fact that I was sent an email with information on places to eat, was kind of her, or that she was willing to help us with a pair of Wellington boots for the atrocious conditions, suggested that Annie would do all that she could, to make our stay as enjoyable as is possible.
I must also mention, that Annie was kind enough to meet us very close to the ferry terminal exit.
Our room (#7), had a beautiful view as you looked out to the left.
The room itself was nice, clean and immaculate.
Praise is given for choosing a lovely shower.
We didn't feel the need to have the room thoroughly cleaned on a daily basis, and Annie appeared happy with that arrangement.
That isn't to say that, the refreshments within the room were ignored.
They were still replenished on whilst we were out.
The breakfast servings were of a very good standard, and there is more than enough to choose from.
All in all, I'd recommend it for anybody wishing to stay in Cowes, and I have every intention of staying there again.

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank cryptham
Desborough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2012

My husband, my 10 year old son and myself have just got back from IOW after a spur of the moment decision to go. We chose Annies because we like East Cowes, but we usually stay in a caravan. Annie is such a friendly lady. Her B&B is outstanding. The cleanliness and attention to detail is fantastic. We had a huge triple room, 3 x single beds on the first floor facing the street, with lovely views of Cowes and he harbour. We had a wet room, with underfloor heating. All toiletries were supplied! Tea and coffee making facilities were in the room along with biscuits and mints! Colour telly and lamps. Breakfast was out of this world with a fresh fruit platter to start, the choice of yoghurt and cereal as a second course and finally the best fry up I have ever experienced followed by ample toast, fresh tea and coffee. We didnt feel at all rushed to 'eat up'. Annie and her husband run this place on their own and it is, in my view total perfection. I would definately go no where else in the future. There was ample parking too and you can come and go as you please. We paid £93 for 3 of us for the night - excellent value for money!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Lesleybr27
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

A lovely family run B&B, the owner was very helpful, breakfast was great and rooms were recently renovated with modern bathrooms. It is well located for East Cowes, but those going to West Cowes should factor in extra time to cross the river on the floating bridge/chain ferry. Would definitely recommend it to others!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cowes
BEST WESTERN New Holmwood Hotel & Restaurant
The Fountain Inn
#5 of 5 in Cowes
Premier Inn Isle Of Wight (Newport) Hotel
The Caledon Guest House

Been to Annie's B&B? Share your experiences!