“Warm and friendly ??”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We visited this restaurant the week after cowes week. and didnt find it very friendly.
I ordered pasta which was ok, but my wife ordered fish which didnt smell very nice so she left it
The people on the next table had the same dish as my wife and also left it.
The prices were high for the meal and wine. plus they add 10% service charge.

1  Thank roy s

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Very ordinairy italian with extraordinairy prices. I think they have a special set of prices for Cowes week. How else do you explain pizzas at £11.00.
Most of Cowes week is a rip off and this restaurant is no different. Not going back to IoW ever.

2  Thank windsurfer9
Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

Hugely inflated prices, I had a terrible pizza, wife had a very dull pasta and sauce and PLEASE redecorate! Looked very tired

3  Thank triumphspitfire
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We lasted 5 minutes before getting up and walking out. Italians are warm and generous, I know I have met many, they are also great artists when it comes to food........this was none of the above!! APPALLING in every way.

1  Thank charmaine m
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Just because you are Italian and you move abroad doesn't mean you should open an Italian restaurant. I had to eat here 3 times for work lunches and the food was awful every time. I've never eaten such terrible pasta and pizza. The decor is pretty ropey too.

1  Thank CamillaSaltus