“Good 3 course evening meal around £25 pp. Large portions”
Review of Jules

Jules
Ranked #4 of 4 Restaurants in Weobley
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Jules was recommended by our B+B hosts at Winforton Manor (well worth visiting by the way). Was slightly suprised on booking a 7 o'clock table to be firmly informed that if we were not there by ten to seven our table would be relet without further consultation! But we arrived on time so all was well. Meal was good, very large portions, pudding large enough to share adequately. I agree with other reviewers the belly pork was excellent.

Only negative was a noisy table of farmers next to us who were commiserating the fact they had their planning permission for a large wind turbine thrown out and really slagging off the villagers who had stood up to them. Apparently the vote at the meeting was 200 to 6 but they were going to carry on trying to find a way round it.

1  Thank winters_on_tour

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Have heard great things about this restaurant so was very keen to go with my family. Very small place and a bit cramped, but nice and quirky. Service was ok, the waitress was very friendly and helpful but could have been more attentive. Food was variable, some of us ordered well with the belly pork in particular going down very well. The duck whilst generously portioned wasn't particularly flavoursome. Overall though the food was very nice. Lack of a wine list is very odd. Would go again, but will order with more care.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

|I and my walking group of 12 arrived in this delightful village to find a pub that didn't serve food and another that needed 2 days notice for 12 people and this on a Friday. I spotted this place in the corner of the top end of the High Street and having arrived at 12.10 enquired if they could do 12 at 1 pm. No problem and they would allow us to take in a small dog. Thank goodness for small ( or in this case BIG) mercies. It was a Gem. The owner ( I think) was very down to earth, the background music superb and soft ( classical but smooth ), and the food was to die for. I had the mushroom, stilton and garlic starter and for a very good value meal this was superb. Two of my children are cordon bleu Chefs and this was as good as it gets, the rest of my group were very similarly impressed. The service was spot on, unobtrusive and '' on time '' - they also serve an excellent organic wine. It's small and it must be good as they were full so we were very lucky. A MUST VISIT- charming people , superb waitress and owner and a Chef of serious good quality. Mike Moore.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I have been to this place several times. The staff are most welcoming. The food of very good quality and the township is very medieval. I had the Steak & Guiness pie which was very nice, A great spot to go for an uncomplicated meal with a few friends. A lovely atmosphere, very good wait staff, and a lovely fire to keep you warm. Wine can be a little pricey. Book first!!

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed a set-price two course lunch here following a successful job interview. The menu is varied and very good value. The steak & Guiness pie was succulent, with al dente vegetables. The experience was enriched by Jules' appearance front of house to indulge in some banter with customers. My only negative comment would be regarding the high price of the (good) Spanish house wine: over ��5 for a large glass of red doesn't match the otherwise good value of the meal. As I was successful in gaining employment locally and am now house-hunting in the area, I shall certainly be visiting this restaurant again.