“Excellent home made food and local produce.”
Review of Beechwood

Beechwood
Ranked #7 of 46 Restaurants in Tring
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Sarah and I opened the doors to Beechwood Fine foods in 2010 in the style of a farm shop, selling and serving only the best British and locally sourced produce. Located in the heart of the traditional Chilterns market town of Tring on the Bucks/Herts border. Join us for a cup of coffee, refreshing cold drink, light meals or a slice of Sarah’s delicious homemade cake. We’ve been told our coffee is the best in Tring and Fairtrade too, so come and try it for yourself! Perhaps you have time for lunch today and fancy something a little different, we look forward to welcoming you.
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Here again for lunch. Never been disappointed. Sarah and Toby make everyone feel welcome. Regulars are treated like special friends.

1  Thank Hazel K

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Visited here on my way to a meeting, it was very friendly and efficient in a very quaint location, the coffee was luke warm but nice.

1  Thank Daniel F
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I haven't written a review of Beechwood in well over a year but I visit nearly every day. The coffee is still THE BEST in Tring. I regularly visit other establishments as I like to support all Tring businesses but this is by far my favorite. Yesterday I had KiwiChik chocolate (local Chocolatier) & an Americano, and then decided to have some lunch, this was off menu but I had a selection of 3 cheeses, Walnuts, Apple & Celery. Beechwood's products are all British and usually locally sourced. In the Summer Toby will pick his own fruit and veg from local farms which is a lovely touch and Sarah makes fabulous cakes. I hope you find this review helpful.

1  Thank SoloTringTraveller
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Beechwood's has become my secret hideaway. I love it! Toby and Sarah provide an atmosphere that is welcoming, attentive, and very personal. The coffee has to be one of, if not, the best I've tasted and Sarah's cake are simply scrummy. You loose time once sat inside, which in this chaotic world of ours is something I look forward too! Fresh bread, lovely selection of cheeses, fresh seasonal fruit and veg, what more could you ask for - oh and delicious icecream! Sshh don't tell everyone though!!

1  Thank stromadog
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Popped in for a drink whilst waiting for someone and was made to feel welcome which was good as I was on my own. Great cup of tea, reasonable price and very hot! Cakes looked delicious. Would go back again.

1  Thank ltoovey