“Very nice, we shall go again soon”
Review of Prezzo

Prezzo
Ranked #17 of 48 Restaurants in Tring
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2013

The restaurant is set in the old post office in Tring. It has a nice quiet atmosphere even though it was full when we were there (it always seems very busy).
The staff were very good, they seemed to be there when you needed them, but did not pester you.
The food was lovely, well cooked and with plenty of flavour.
Not the cheapest meal, but as they accept Tesco club card reward vouchers, we only had to pay for the drinks.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We have been here a couple of times before and as Prezzo's go it is in a nice building and the interior is very nice. However, it is always a bit cold so dont feel like sitting for too long. Maybe thats the idea. The service is excellent and the staff are very attentive and friendly.
The food is well presented and ok if you like Prezzo food as its the same menu in all the restaurants. You know what you are getting. I would recommend it if you are taking the family out but not for a romantic or special occasion!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Having visited a number of Prezzo Restaurants Tring is one of the best for food but the service is appalling. There never seems to be enough members of staff on. We have only visited mid week when there has not been a large amount of people but to wait 25 minutes to have your order taken is unacceptable. The only time they were quick were when we asked for the bill. The waiter was very polite but he just had too many tables to wait on and the number of food orders that were wrong didn't help the situation
The food is ok - not great but a lot better than some of the other Prezzo restaurants we have visited.
Small portions and beware of the Coupons - 25% off means only certain meals so be sure to check first before ordering.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

What a disappointing meal. The light pizza I presumed would be like the one they do in pizza express. However, it was tiny (hardly surprising there are less calories) and like rubber. I asked for extra olives and there was the grand total of 2 olives cut into halves! My husband's pizza was rubbish quality too and the texture of an old boot. We did complain, but to be honest, although the manager did try to make us happy by not charging us for one meal (we had a voucher so it didn't make any difference anyway!) it was annoying to be disturbed by him while we were trying to eat. Highly disappointing.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I had a horrible experience at Prezzo Tring this evening, the salmon salad I ordered did not have the texture, colour or taste of salmon! It was much more like trout or some other strong fish. Firstly I noticed the off whitish colour, then the pungent odour, then the mushy texture and finally a very strong fishy taste. It was either another fish altogether or not fresh at all. I know that salmon has to be kept very carefully to retain its quality, either immediately frozen or kept on ice, otherwise the micro organisms will multiply in the flesh and the quality will decrease quickly. When I tried to catch the eye of a member of staff it was virtually impossible, eventually I got the attention of a waiter named Thomas who not only belittled my question but he laughed, embarrassing me in front of 7 of my friends and family, he and a second waiter both felt the need to return to the table more than four times to repeat that the fish was definitely salmon. This was not only extremely embarrassing for me but was so horrendously unprofessional, I have worked as a waitress and was trained that the customer is always right no matter what the situation. When noticing that I had not touched my replacement meal (the most unhealthy looking puddle of cheese mush, supposedly lasagne) Both waiters did not seem to want to drop the subject and couldn't help but comment further making me feel even worse each time they returned to the table, eventually my boyfriend had to ask one of them to let it go! I don't hesitate when I say I will never be visiting the restaurant again. Finally I will add that I have never written a restaurant review despite eating out a lot, however the hideous experience this evening has unfortunately prompted me to write my first.

4  Thank Noscreenname0