“Great food and great atmosphere”
Review of Prezzo

Prezzo
Ranked #17 of 46 Restaurants in Tring
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Arrived at 7pm on Saturday night after pre-bokoing and the restaurant was very busy and buzzing with laughter and chatter. We were sat on a table for two (seats four) near the bar area. The chefs prepare the food in the middle of the restaurant which adds to the atmosphere.
The drinks orders and food service was very quick and all staff were very friendly and made our meal out a very special one, would defintely return.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

You know what you're getting with Prezzo as with most chains. Food was well cooked. Service was very good even if the waiter was slightly over camp and had a rather suspicious accent!

My only gripe is that despite specifically asking not to be seated in the conservatory when we booked our table a couple of weeks in advance we were still given a table there and unable to be moved due to the main part of the restaurant being full.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Went for an "on the spur of the moment" meal

Can honestly say for a chain restaurant the food and service was very good, although it was moderately busy, we were looked after very well.

Can recommend it for a nice evening meal.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Prezzo is what in cricketing terms is referred to as "a safe pair of hands". I cant say that Italian food is my favourite, but for Pizzas and Pastas, you cant really go wrong here.

This particular branch in Tring, Herts, has ample parking nearby is a sizeable venue and offers fairly good service. We dined as a party of four and had starters, mains and two bottles of wine with some additional drinks for £120.

My only advice to anyone but the hungriest, is do not bother with the starters. The main courses are huge. The starters by comparisson are a bit of an after thought and only really serve to get you to part with more of your hard earned cash.

Be prepared for the usual non English speaking waiting staff, which is either charming or annoying depending on your point of view.

On the whole, nothing I could really take much issue with, quite nice and you know what you are going to get.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

I chose a salad and waited with baited breath - I don’t like chains much but this was our 11 year old Nieces birthday party. After several torrid experiences at the unspeakably bad Pizza Express in Aylesbury I awaited my fate with pursed lips and folded arms! To my surprise the salad i ordered arrived in fine order and tasted pretty good, plenty of high quality leaf, tender chicken and someone in the kitchen had even bothered to season the thing! Best of all it didn’t send my wallet into spasm - The atmosphere was conducive and the service efficient and friendly without being supercilious. As a bod exercising a degree of discernment in all things culinary I'm surprised to find myself recommending the experience - well done guys!